Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WOW!! He is really starting to look dominant!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
tonight

8 innings
3 hits
0 runs
2 walks
5 strikeouts

last 3 games

21.2 innings
8 hits :shock:
2 runs
8 walks
19 strikeouts

those are sick numbers!!!!!!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
If anyone does not know who he is talking about, it is Joba Chamberlain.

He has been flat out filthy. Glad to see him get his head on straight since the All-Star break. He admitted that the few days off at home really helped him get back on track.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
When can a thread like this be said about Bruney? He's always struggling nowadays. Like tonight, or the back-to-back home run game. He's a joke right now.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Where are all the silly yankee fans claiming joba should pitch the 8th inning????

I have fighting that for months. Hopefully he is making people realize that a starter with a 3.50 era is more important than a set up man.

I really wish idiots in the media would stop stirring the pot about this issue, that way uneducated fans would stop agreeing with them.

Go Joba, keep proving people wrong.

Skrip

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
trademhigh said:
When can a thread like this be said about Bruney? He's always struggling nowadays. Like tonight, or the back-to-back home run game. He's a joke right now.

Thats what happens when you talk **** about K-Rod.
:lol: K-Rod can't fight with punches, but he can fight telepathically!

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Where are all the silly yankee fans claiming joba should pitch the 8th inning????

I have fighting that for months. Hopefully he is making people realize that a starter with a 3.50 era is more important than a set up man.

I really wish idiots in the media would stop stirring the pot about this issue, that way uneducated fans would stop agreeing with them.

Go Joba, keep proving people wrong.

Skrip

Thanks Matt well said.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Joba and Burnett are dominating, the offense is RED HOT, and the bullpen is great. And speaking of the bullpen, Rivera's ERA is now 0.01 LESS then Papelbon's ERA.

I'm loving this, the Yankees are seperating themselves from the pack, and they aren't slowing down.

Members online

Latest posts