Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Are you ending your auctions the Sunday after Thanksgiving?

Would you end your auctions the Sunday after Tgiving?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Just wondering your thoughts on ending auctions the Sunday after thanksgiving????

I have abougt 200 auctions to run, but I am not sure if that is such a smart move or not. Part of me says it is far enough away from Thanksgiving that it won't make a difference, another part of me says I should I just wait a couple of days.

thanks all

skrip

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Honestly, I think it's a crap shoot at the current time. So many cards are selling for "steals" that it's difficult to say 1 time is better than another. The only way you are going to get a good price for something these days is by getting lucky. That's why I have stuck with BIN/BO for the last couple of months. The fees are higher but I don't like the idea of giving away my cards. I'd much rather over-pay on the fees.

yanksfan4eva

Nov 11, 2008
I think as long as you go with a realistic BIN you should be alright anyday (since lots of people are using live).
BTW you have had some incredible pick ups/pulls lately

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
yanksfan4eva said:
I think as long as you go with a realistic BIN you should be alright anyday (since lots of people are using live).
BTW you have had some incredible pick ups/pulls lately

Thanks bud!

It is a great time to buy. I love big shows too, there are always non-prospectors that have prospects stashed in their bargain bins and I gladly take them off their hands!!

skrip

Members online