Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heyward hitting over .450

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
1-1 with 2 RBI's, I really am beginning to see the future cornerstone for the Braves for the next 20 plus years.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
Granted, it is only 20 games or so, but what he is doing is remarkable. Hopefully he sees some big league at bats this year so that he doesn't snag the BA #1 spot away from Jesus.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Seiya said:
.450 in AA, and he was batting what, .270 in single A? :eek: :eek: :eek:

.296 in one of the hardest places to hit in america and remember he was playing with injuries earlier in the season.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I think it' amazing that his raw 2007 Sterling autos have climbed from the $35 range to the $50-$60 range while 9.5 Sterlings have not moved whatsoever from $70.

I think people have realized that there are so many Sterling 9.5s from the 07 set that they're hardly rare enough to demand a premium. David Price 9.5s only get $5-$20 more than raws too.

craw_song

Nov 20, 2008
san francisco
mwashuc06 said:
1-1 with 2 RBI's, I really am beginning to see the future cornerstone for the Braves for the next 20 plus years.

Only 20? I see him being a first ballot HOFer after leading the Braves to 8 straight world championships during a 30 year career (the last 10 being as a player/manager), to go along with 15 batting titles, 3 triple crowns and 1 Cy Young award (after winning 10 consecutive MVP awards, Heyward decides it would be more of a challenge to play as a pitcher..and he wins 23 games and has an ERA under 2 during this season...he only returns to being a full-time hitter after visiting an ailing Bobby Cox in the hospital who pleads for him to "do what you were put on this earth to do...hit, Jason.....hit!").

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
craw_song said:
mwashuc06 said:

Only 20? I see him being a first ballot HOFer after leading the Braves to 8 straight world championships during a 30 year career (the last 10 being as a player/manager), to go along with 15 batting titles, 3 triple crowns and 1 Cy Young award (after winning 10 consecutive MVP awards, Heyward decides it would be more of a challenge to play as a pitcher..and he wins 23 games and has an ERA under 2 during this season...he only returns to being a full-time hitter after visiting an ailing Bobby Cox in the hospital who pleads for him to "do what you put on this earth to do...hit, Jason.....hit!").

funniest signature I've seen in a while.

MAC16

Jul 29, 2009
craw_song said:
mwashuc06 said:

Only 20? I see him being a first ballot HOFer after leading the Braves to 8 straight world championships during a 30 year career (the last 10 being as a player/manager), to go along with 15 batting titles, 3 triple crowns and 1 Cy Young award (after winning 10 consecutive MVP awards, Heyward decides it would be more of a challenge to play as a pitcher..and he wins 23 games and has an ERA under 2 during this season...he only returns to being a full-time hitter after visiting an ailing Bobby Cox in the hospital who pleads for him to "do what you put on this earth to do...hit, Jason.....hit!").
hmmmm :eek:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
craw_song said:
mwashuc06 said:

I nominate this for dumbest post of the year award.

C.L.258

Dec 11, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada, eh?
jbone17 said:
craw_song said:
mwashuc06 said:

+1....

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
C.L.258 said:
jbone17 said:
[quote="craw_song":2inuyyan]
mwashuc06 said:

+1....[/quote:2inuyyan]

pssssst, guys he was being facetious :lol:

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
Seiya said:
.450 in AA, and he was batting what, .270 in single A? :eek: :eek: :eek:

.296 in one of the hardest places to hit in america and remember he was playing with injuries earlier in the season.

The NL East rivals both have great athletic outfielders.

Brown in the same league(Clearwater)

Games- 64
AVG.- 309
2B- 12
3B- 3
HR- 11
SB- 15

Heyward there,

Games- 49
AVG.- 296
2B- 12
3B- 0
HR- 10
SB- 0

Make no mistake, Heyward is the better prospect, but Brown should be top 20 and Heyward probably number 1 or 2(if Strasburg signs).

Members online

Latest posts