Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BIG BIG BIG WARNING ON EBAY SELLER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PrescottSportsCards

Aug 9, 2008
Heres the deal guys.

Bought Giguere/Getslav dual shield auto
hobisports (1448)
# 1,026.99 USD
# Aug. 28, 2008

All I ever got was an envelope that looked like it had been opened and resealed between here and there, well, he refused to refund and PP somehow sided with him even though there was a Police report filed.

Also, looking for ideas on what to do next.

jimrad

Sep 12, 2008
watch out for suspicious postal carriers. I hate how they know whats inside when they see paypal labels

Terry

Aug 11, 2008
The Swamp
Yea I gotta agree with the shady mail carriers.... My mail guy is really good. He knows that I collect cards and I'm not 18 and he still bends the rules and let's me sign for stuff... although last year I had someone sending me something (not cards, and direct from a semi-famous person) and she emailed me twice asking me for my address, and again to confirm it.. and I never received it. Then I mailed her something to sign, and it should've EASILY been returned within a couple weeks.. sent those on September 3rd. I know both would've had the persons name on them and I know both should've arrived. But neither have. I doubt he's taken anything, but it's always crossed my mind.

Wow that was totally stupid what I just wrote. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts