Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty Nice Card Shop Story! Reggie Bush Mojo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Alright guys the complete details can be seen in the boxbreak thread, but I will give a brief summary. After crappy days of baseball busting I move to football. The owner and I split a box at 25 dollars per pack. We both get CRAP. I am getting ready to leave when I see him put a new box on the shelve. I hear another guy say give me three packs so I decide to take one. I slide to the hit and see Reggie Bush, I didnt even remember it was 06! Then I see the auto and a plain black patch. None the less at this time I was pretty pumped. However, then the shop owner flipped it over and it was 6/25. I wish the patch were a little better and I pulled it about 3 years ago, but its all good. Hopefully, I can move it in preseason. So I guess the lesson is, when your hot or cold just keep on busting! LOL Sorry for the bad scan!
6/25
LogansCards1274.jpg

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
trcardcollector said:
That's a nice hit! His stuff has really dropped off and isn't worth anything...trade it to me. :twisted: :lol: ;)

Yeah its not too bad now

Members online

Latest posts