Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Destruction of Razor Metal Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I have video posted now of it.

[youtube:3oslxri5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtZ2NnqXEIU[/youtube:3oslxri5]

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Needed dude in red shirt standing behind him counting the # of each player that = destroyed
(people who watched signing of Thornton will understand)

Guy shredding them kind of looked like that British Got Talent Star (Boyle?)

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
Dud way of doing it
I wanted an explosion!!!!!!!!
just kidding

He mumbled something about auto cards being destroyed later -------- what was that all about?

the blank auto cards, I guess the cards the players did not sign

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
kentuckyderby said:
Needed dude in red shirt standing behind him counting the # of each player that = destroyed
(people who watched signing of Thornton will understand)

Guy shredding them kind of looked like that British Got Talent Star (Boyle?)

I thought it was the chubby freckled kid from The Sandlot.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Someone can go dumpster diving and then we'll have Razor Puzzle edition. Of course, we'll call it a 2008 release just to piss people off.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
JEA2880 said:
This is kind of depressing, I've gotta believe that they could've done something productive with them.

But they promised to the ***** they would be destroyed when they originally listed them. I was expecting somewhat of a bigger destruction but the deed is done

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Could there be a sillier topic to get interested in than the destruction of cards that people didn't want?

I know Brian made it a big deal that they were going to destroy the unsold Metal cards, but I never really thought anyone would care. Yet now people seem to be annoyed at how they are destroying them?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
So they wasted all of that money making the cards and now they are destroying them? Absolutely brainless if you ask me. They could have done a reprint autograph of these guys when some of them become big in 5 or so years. Oh well, they are continuing to impress me with weird ethics.

Members online