Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Basketball Forum's Slow, why not spam my auction?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Sucks that the basketball boards are so slow. I always enjoyed basketball season on the beckett boards.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Sucks that the basketball boards are so slow. I always enjoyed basketball season on the beckett boards.
Yeah, like this thread should obviously be in the basketball transactions forum, but it makes no difference as virtually no one checks here.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
There were a few basketball guys from the old beckett that joined during the first week of this site, but they left because this forum was slow. If they would've just stayed and invited others...
I don't know them personally, and also I never posted much on the old board, so I don't know anyone that I could invite.

Nice Yao by the way.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
There were a few basketball guys from the old beckett that joined during the first week of this site, but they left because this forum was slow. If they would've just stayed and invited others...
I don't know them personally, and also I never posted much on the old board, so I don't know anyone that I could invite.

Nice Yao by the way.
If you have any interest make a reasonable offer, and I'll probably accept.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I really enjoy talknig basketball but have very few people to talk about

There was a guy on beckett that loved Trevor Ariza and I would like for him to be here since he doing really well for the Lakers this year