Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just got back from vacation...some SICK TTM auto customs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Just got back from vacation from Fort Walton Beach in Florida, it was AMAZING! Excellent week....

Anyhow, my mailbox was stuffed full of goodies. I had already gotten a couple of these back, but I'll include them in the scans. I have doubles of a few of these also, but I won't show them.

Here we go: (I know the design is basic, I was going for a very simple design. A lot of times, less is more in custom cards in my opinion)

PaulMolitorSigned.jpg
JasonMotteSigned2.jpg
BrianMatuszSigned.jpg
AndySonnanstineSigned.jpg
AndreDawsonSigned.jpg
DukeSniderSigned.jpg
JakeArrietaSigned.jpg
JoeNathanSigned1.jpg
PatNeshekSigned2.jpg
BobbyDoerrSigned1.jpg

And the biggie.....

BryceHarperSigned.jpg

BUT, the biggie came along with another:

harperphoto.jpg
(8x10)

So overall I'm very happy with the goods. Comments are appreciated!

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
For anyone asking for the Bryce Harper address, I got the address from a friend of mine and it was a total shot into the dark.

I will get ahold of him and find out if it's OK if I share the address, it may be a day or 2, though.

Thanks

jlecates

Dec 4, 2008
I love the fact that Snider is always meticulous enough to be sure to autograph in a place where the background won't drown out the signature. Great stuff!

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Thanks for the comments everyone! Sorry to anyone who has asked, but these are for my personal collection, as I enjoy them very much!

As to requests, I'm flattered that anyone would want me to make cards for them, but I'm simply too busy with other things in my life to spend time making cards for people. I really do appreciate the compliments, though!

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
kbob119 said:
Thanks for the comments everyone! Sorry to anyone who has asked, but these are for my personal collection, as I enjoy them very much!

As to requests, I'm flattered that anyone would want me to make cards for them, but I'm simply too busy with other things in my life to spend time making cards for people. I really do appreciate the compliments, though!

Amen to that! Especially when everyone wants the fo' free! :D

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
subject to change said:
If you don't mind sharing, what type of stock or paper are you using for the cards? They look fantastic.

I'm using a Kodak ESP3 Printer and I print them out on the Kodak Premium Glossy Photo paper. After i get them printed, i use Elmer's Spray Adhesive and adhere the photos to card stock. I let them set for about 30 minutes or so, then cut them out. They are about the same weight and thickness as a regular card.

Members online

Latest posts