Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gotta love misleading information in an auction (mini rant)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
So here it goes, and this is the first time in a long time (ie: 1782 transactions on ebay). Seller has a card I want for an autograph set I am working on. Card is listed in auction as being BGS 10 and in "perfect shape". I bid, I win, I pay. Today, I receieve said card. Shipped in a media mailer after I paid his 6.50 shipping charge that was supposed to be sent via priority mail. (actual shipping charge, 1.05, no DC, nothing). Open the package, card arrives in a toploader, no soft sleeve, just a toploader. Where is that BGS 10 case I think to myself. As for the "perfect condition" card? Noticable white / chipping around all 4 corners and the upper edge, not dectectable in scan thanks to a relatively blurry scan, but hey if it's BGS 10, what do i have to worry about? I have already emailed the seller voicing my displeasure, my only dilema is I want this card, the grading doesn't really matter but if it's advertised as BGS 10, shouldn't I get a BGS 10 card?

/rant
:evil:

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
You absolutely got ripped. If it was advertised as a BGS 10, and you could not tell from the scan (ie it was not obvious that the card was ungraded) I would immediately file an "item not as described" chargeback.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jays_Cards said:
You absolutely got ripped. If it was advertised as a BGS 10, and you could not tell from the scan (ie it was not obvious that the card was ungraded) I would immediately file an "item not as described" chargeback.
+1
Seller scanned and you received a different card (per say)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts