Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

h2daddy

Jul 30, 2009
I am new here and relatively new to collecting. I am a father of two little boys who has started buying them cards. One collects Big Papi and the other collects Chipper. Me, I am a Josh Hamilton fan. The only decent cards we actually own are the ones my father-in-law gave the boys. His collection from the 50's and 60's including a couple of Mantles. I am sort of blown away by all the different cards these days so bear with me if I ask a lot of stupid questions.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
h2daddy said:
I am new here and relatively new to collecting. I am a father of two little boys who has started buying them cards. One collects Big Papi and the other collects Chipper. Me, I am a Ryan Howard fan. The only decent cards we actually own are the ones my father-in-law gave the boys. His collection from the 50's and 60's including a couple of Mantles. I am sort of blown away by all the different cards these days so bear with me if I ask a lot of stupid questions.
Hey welcome and no problem asking questions, and you will get some dumb ass responses on here at times.
You have been warned :lol:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Welcome aboard! Please feel free to ask anyone for help if you need something answered! We have a ton of great people around here to lend a hand for ya! Thanks for signing up!

Brian