Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning guys...

I watched as much FCB coverage as the time it takes to watch a doubleheader and bp...

FCB's coverage of the National has put my renovations on standstill.

If you haven't caught the videostream, beefy + blann = ratings, and I am nominating them for a 48 minute segment each week, with Mox as a psecial guest correspondent.

Mox is doing a great job running errands for a lot of the guys who couldnt make it, just not having much luck with his wax purchases thus far.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Dan
and all the rest of the guys, I off to work soon so I read this later.

Have a good day everyone and hopefully a good weekend.
Richard

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan, Richard. I caught a bit of it yesterday, Ken's break of 1999 Topps something, beefy interviewing Adam from Dacardworld. That was about it. Wish I had more time to spend on it.

Richard- congrats! You got to post today before work! :D

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Dan, Richard, Dave. Finally getting a day off from the heavy work, so I might be able to catch alittle of the Nat. coverage. How are you guys this fine morning?

Art

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Richard and Dave :mrgreen: Back at work which means life is back to normal.

Dan - I agree about the FCB coverage...with Rob and Brian it kind of makes you smile :lol:

Richard - Have a great day at work bud.

Dave - My jaw is still dropped with the MT card set soooo far....unbelievable man!!!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Art, rockin' Alex, Adam! Triple A's ;) What's new, fellas?

Morning Charlie! Any signs yet? :D

A_Pharis

wideright said:

Nothing new. One more day of the same old stuff. Actually, scratch that -- got a pretty exciting month coming up. I'll be engaged by the end of August.

You doin' all right today?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
wideright said:

Nothing new. One more day of the same old stuff. Actually, scratch that -- got a pretty exciting month coming up. I'll be engaged by the end of August.

Doing well today, thanks. Youngest turns 3 tomorrow. Hopefully will have a mailday today or tomorrow to share.

Charlie- aren't you guys due real soon? Or is it August? ::facepalm:: Sorry I lose track.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Charlie and A_pharis!!! Congrats on the soon-to-be-engagement man...keep us up to date.

Charlie - Is the wife ready to pop yet or what?? :lol:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
wideright said:
A_Pharis said:
wideright said:

Doing well today, thanks. Youngest turns 3 tomorrow. Hopefully will have a mailday today or tomorrow to share.

Charlie- aren't you guys due real soon? Or is it August? ::facepalm:: Sorry I lose track.
:lol: Yeah man, end of August. She's ready now though.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
good morning all

tgif, can't wait to find out what the wife has planned for me on Sunday. Its my 3rd anniversary of my 29th birthday.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas!

Thank god it's Friday! I'm looking forward to relaxing when I get off today. I'm still not used to this whole working 45-50 hours a week thing.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
So I finally got my package from checkoutmycards last night.
Happy with the cards, but not all that impressed with the service.

2008PrimeCutsCentury16-25.jpg
2003ToppsATFF.jpg

/25

2005LeafLimitedLegends4-50.jpg
1992FleerUltra.jpg

/50 - Really pops in person, but I can't get a good scan of a foil card to save my life!

2005UDReflectionsBlue20-75.jpg 2008Goudey.jpg
/75

Placed the order because I got the Prime Cuts Century for $1.99, then threw
on the other cards to offset the s&h which came out to $4.65. They used new
supplies, but they only put 2 of 6 cards in toploaders, and charged $.25 for each.

Members online

Latest posts