Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

only about 7 hours left, who gets dealt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Trade deadline is at 4 pm Eastern today. Roughly 7 hours from now. Who do you think still gets dealt.

I think Vmart will move, but no other big names.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Heres what I think

V-Mart to BOS or TB
Washburn to MIL
Orlando Cabrera to MIN
Qualls to TB
Halladay stays in TOR slight chance he goes to BOS

Just my opinion

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
josh3302 said:
Heres what I think

V-Mart to BOS or TB
Washburn to MIL
Orlando Cabrera to MIN
Qualls to TB

Just my opinion

Good stuff. I would love to see VMART in TB. Washburn would look good in Atlanta also.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
abncollectsautos said:
josh3302 said:
Heres what I think

V-Mart to BOS or TB
Washburn to MIL
Orlando Cabrera to MIN
Qualls to TB

Just my opinion

Good stuff. I would love to see VMART in TB. Washburn would look good in Atlanta also.
The only way V-Mart winds up in TB is if Davis and Jennings aren't involved. My idea it would be most likely Hellickson and Brignac for V-Mart. Then for Qualls they would probably not have to give up much. Washburn won't go to ATL because they already are ready to have a 6 man rotation going with Hudson, Jurrjens, Kawakami, Lowe, Vazquez, Somebody else

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
josh3302 said:
abncollectsautos said:
josh3302 said:
Heres what I think

V-Mart to BOS or TB
Washburn to MIL
Orlando Cabrera to MIN
Qualls to TB

Just my opinion

The only way V-Mart winds up in TB is if Davis and Jennings aren't involved. My idea it would be most likely Hellickson and Brignac for V-Mart. Then for Qualls they would probably not have to give up much. Washburn won't go to ATL because they already are ready to have a 6 man rotation going with Hudson, Jurrjens, Kawakami, Lowe, Vazquez, Somebody else

I know, Atlanta wont make any deals. Their GM said they can make a run with who they have now

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
If Tampa Bay sits on their collective asses and ends up doing nothing for two straight years now, I will be VERY unhappy.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Jaypers said:
If Tampa Bay sits on their collective asses and ends up doing nothing for two straight years now, I will be VERY unhappy.
So will I. Thats why they better get V-Mart to stop BOS from getting him unlike last year when they COULD HAVE HAD Jason Bay but let BOS get him instead

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
I am expecting some sort of deal by Kenny Williams for the White Sox. Given that the White Sox are still division contenders and in light of their recent slump, I think Williams will do something to bolster the team.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
53Brooklyn said:
I am expecting some sort of deal by Kenny Williams for the White Sox. Given that the White Sox are still division contenders and in light of their recent slump, I think Williams will do something to bolster the team.
They need a CF. And they had a very nice win last night

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Tomlinson21RB said:
If Qualls goes to TB does he become the closer?
Good question. I would like to see JP be able to pitch 2-3 innings in a much needed game down the stretch which he has been used for. I would think that they would use JP in long relief like in the beginning of the year and Qualls would close.

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
josh3302 said:
53Brooklyn said:
They need an OF. And they had a very nice win last night
With Quentin now back, Dye, Podsednik, and DeWayne Wise who is now heating up, I do not expect Williams to go looking for an outfielder. Jayson Nix can also fill in well there if necessary. I was thinking something more along the lines of a strong pitcher to fill out the rotation.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
josh3302 said:
Tomlinson21RB said:
If Qualls goes to TB does he become the closer?
Good question. I would like to see JP be able to pitch 2-3 innings in a much needed game down the stretch which he has been used for. I would think that they would use JP in long relief like in the beginning of the year and Qualls would close.

That would be fantastic for Qualls fantasy owners as Tampa should win quite a few more games than AZ.

Frow

josh3302 said:
Jaypers said:
So will I. Thats why they better get V-Mart to stop BOS from getting him unlike last year when they COULD HAVE HAD Jason Bay but let BOS get him instead

That seems unlikely since Tampa just picked up a catcher on the waiver wire.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Frow said:
josh3302 said:
Jaypers said:

That seems unlikely since Tampa just picked up a catcher on the waiver wire.
Who?

Latest posts