Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm finally been approved for the cochlear surgery Sept.1.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
After months of the insurance company dragging ass. they approved the sugery. So August 20Ith I wll be able to hear the game and whats going on.last year when I Whent ro the hospitalI had suffered a brain injury due to cereberal vasculitis. Thanks for the read. And for those that sent cards and was praying for me and my family THANK YOU!!

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Subpop! Good to hear your doing better and thats awesome that the surgery finally got approved! You will be able to hear long before the Series starts!

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Great news man. I work with people with TBI's (traumatic brain injuries) and have seen great progress from people within the first year or two of their injury. Good luck with the surgery, welcome back, and keep us updated throughout.

Justin

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
subpop77 said:
After months of the insurance company dragging ass. they approved the sugery. So August 20Ith I wll be able to hear the game and whats going on.last year when I Whent ro the hospitalI had suffered a brain injury due to cereberal vasculitis. Thanks for the read. And for those that sent cards and was praying for me and my family THANK YOU!!
Hey man glad to hear you doing better. And gald to see you back on here good luck buudy hope
you improve daily.

Members online