Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Card Podcast at National with Tracy Hackler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Not a great interview by Hack.

The Prusha one was much better.

(talking about the guest, not you)

Thanks to FCB for the great National coverage!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I thought te Sportkings interview was the best so far, but prusha, UD, razor were all good too

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
To be completely fair to Tracy, and you hear this if you listen to Tracy, he only had about 10 minutes at most, we glossed over everything as fast as I could while watching the clock at every instance to make sure he was done at exactly 5.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
Maybe if he says integrity five more times, he can make people believe that Beckett has it.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Gellman said:
Maybe if he says integrity five more times, he can make people believe that Beckett has it.
Never use "integrity" and "Beckett" in the same sentence, unless the words "has no" or "lack of" are involved.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
mredsox89 said:
Have you had a chance to interview Brian from Razor yet? Looking forward to that interview the most

Not yet. I'm also looking forward to this interview.

TheSportsCardFile

Feb 4, 2009
Fort Worth
I have to say in Hack's defense that he is one of the all-time great talker in this industry. I would not judge him by his present employer or a 5-minute rushed interview. Trust me, Hack is greatness in no uncertain terms.

I think that we should all realize that people as individuals and people as corporate employees are two entirely different things. What if I said you were a "*******" or a "loser" or a "*********" based on where you worked, instead of getting to know you for the person you are? That would not be cool or fair. It is stupid and very short sighted.

Normally, I would just let this pass on keep my thoughts to myself, but the attitude of certain people who blog and write on message boards irritates the hell of out me. The fact of the matter is that Hack is one of the best people I have worked with in my career. He is a top notch person and damn funny to boot. If you talked with anyone who had ever worked with him, they would say the same.

Steve

Members online

Latest posts