Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Hoffman tribute in SD...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
that apparently no one saw. Are the fans staying away in droves down there?

Also, I don't know what the record is, but Milwaukee just put 7 runs on the board AFTER SD go 2 outs. The rally started with a 2-RBI single by Looper. MAN I hope that's a sign that our luck is changing. A week ago, that bases-loaded, no-out situation would have ended up with 0 runs for Milwaukee. Hell, the Brewers might have found a way to somehow give up a run while playing offense.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
hive17 said:
that apparently no one saw. Are the fans staying away in droves down there?

Also, I don't know what the record is, but Milwaukee just put 7 runs on the board AFTER SD go 2 outs. The rally started with a 2-RBI single by Looper. MAN I hope that's a sign that our luck is changing. A week ago, that bases-loaded, no-out situation would have ended up with 0 runs for Milwaukee. Hell, the Brewers might have found a way to somehow give up a run while playing offense.
Boston holds the record. They scored 12 runs after recording the 2nd out against CLE earlier this year

Members online

Latest posts