Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hicks vs. Revere

Who Is the Twins' #1 Prospect?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tomorrow BA will release their Twins' Top 10 Prospects list. Once again, as with KC, I see this being a close call between these two.

Who do you think will take the top spot? Or neither? Cast your votes.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I voted for Revere, but I have a feeling it will be Aaron Hicks.

Sure, Revere had an incredible season and Hicks was just drafted, but Hicks has the potential to be a 5-tool CF w/ more power than Revere.

BA tends to lean towards ceiling and tools, so I can see them giving it to Hicks.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Bump, for more votes.

Yo, Bo, what are your thoughts? I see you down there.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I would vote Revere but that would be semi-homer. I have a feeling BA may pick Hicks considering they love the toolsy guys, and they did give Hicks the #1 spot of the GCL prospects I believe.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
It'll be Revere over Hicks, but as with Moustakas vs. Hosmer, it's mostly because one has proven more as a pro. Unless Hicks goes nuts or Revere dissapoints, I could see Hicks not topping the Twins list until Revere has lost his prospect status, which might not take that long if he keeps looking like a future batting title contender. I really like Hicks though. I thought he'd be a better pick as a pitcher based on what I read, but he impressed once he got playing.

Members online

Latest posts