Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Alrighty, time to show off those Razor Metal Autos!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Razor1.jpg
Razor2.jpg

I missed scanning a blue Mike Stanton and some other guys. What did you guys get?

Allen

pujolsnet

Jun 10, 2009
I have been out of prospecting for two years, but can someone explain the difference between these cards and Just Minors cards with a crappy shiny background? If i ever saw a bad prospecting investment brand-wise this would have to be it.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
pujolsnet said:
I have been out of prospecting for two years, but can someone explain the difference between these cards and Just Minors cards with a crappy shiny background? If i ever saw a bad prospecting investment brand-wise this would have to be it.
Only problem with it is, alot of the better 08 Draft guys are exclusive Razor guys so there best cards are Razor.

pujolsnet

Jun 10, 2009
aw00d05 said:
pujolsnet said:
Only problem with it is, alot of the better 08 Draft guys are exclusive Razor guys so there best cards are Razor.

[ ] best

As soon as a more legitimate product comes out with a card of that player it will far surpass the only redeeming aspect of Razor which is its exclusivity.

Wes

OG
Administrator
IMG_3216.jpg

BGS-1.jpg
BGS001.jpg

Members online