Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HOF w/ Steroids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Sam Banks said:
Nearly everyone from the 60's and 70's took anphetamines I believe.

And nearly everyone from the Dominican Republic takes PED's and lies about their age.

Making sweeping generalizations about thousands of players like that is a little much, don't you think?

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Paul Molitor, look at his hitting numbers at the end of his career. He went from .270 one year to .341 the next.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Yeah, I'd put money on Ripken. Playing through all the sick days and with pain, I can all but gaurentee he took something! Would not be supprised to see George Brett eithor. And a few others I would not blink if confirmed are Gary Carter & Ryne Sandberg.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Frow said:
Babe Ruth
There's a difference between steroids and beer muscles :lol:

I don't want to make a guess because it might piss some people off. Not to mention I couldn't back it up once confronted, because it's just something that irks me and nothing more. It is a member who went in this decade though.

Frow

Card Magnet said:
Frow said:
Babe Ruth

I don't want to make a guess because it might piss some people off. Not to mention I couldn't back it up once confronted, because it's just something that irks me and nothing more. It is a member who went in this decade though.

This is the internet, you don't need to take responsibility for what you say here. Just make wild, baseless accusations and all will be well in the world. Who cares if these wild rumors hurt real people and are likely not true.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Frow said:
Card Magnet said:
Frow said:
Babe Ruth

This is the internet, you don't need to take responsibility for what you say here. Just make wild, baseless accusations and all will be well in the world. Who cares if these wild rumors hurt real people and are likely not true.
True. Goose Gossage's mustache was juicing twice daily. I'm still going to hold my opinion back on who I think for now. If somebody else happens to mention him, I'll hop in the discussion.

Members online