Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for the Shawn Green collector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I still collect his base and inserts, but I believe there is a bigger collector here than I. I will try to track down the name for you.

EDIT: I believe it's jumbojohnny

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I would be interested in the card. Funny you made this post on my birthday and I didnt notice it.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, but last I heard from him, he is collecting certain items. I collect everything of Shawn Green. I considered selling my collection to TNP777, I just couldnt bring myself to do it.

thenumberonemetfan said:
TNP777 collects him.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
thenumberonemetfan said:
TNP777 collects him.
Thanks for the plug! ;D

After seeing that Green had over 4000 cards to collect, I had to check my OCD at the door and limit what I would go after. I'm only doing the '05 Prime Patches, Diamond Kings and Tools of the Trade. The link in my sig has scans of everything I've been able to obtain thus far. Top cards for each set are these:

4/22 - I've got several that are lower numbered, but I love the sleeve patch shown here
PP4of22.jpg

2/3 - I've got a 1/1 jersey prime/bat/jersey prime/auto as well, but logoman trumps the 1/1 any day
TOTT2of3F.jpg

1/1 - I've got a couple of other 1/1 autos from '05 DK; this one gets the nod since it has jersey/bat included
DK1of1noframerelics.jpg

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
...I just got extremely envious for some reason... ::facepalm::

I still have my green Crusades and the Bowman Chrome black plate along with close to 300 base/insert cards. Perhaps it's time to get back in the saddle. :)

I hope whomever gets the Crusades enjoys it! Definitely the favorite card in my collection.

Members online

Latest posts