Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Terrible night of eBaying (Tulo Style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
First... this happened:

[ebay:3xy2fr6t]290334788874[/ebay:3xy2fr6t]

Then This:

[ebay:3xy2fr6t]290334799947[/ebay:3xy2fr6t]

Buyer:

"I am not interested in the purchase of this item as I was browsing and seen this item for MLB Logo auto rc which was the main highlighted item in the auction and title. I feel I was mislead and do not wish to purchase this item. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, Mike"

ME:

"Mike,

Wake up. So, you were browsing and bid...then decided to do your homework???

Do you see the "Rookie Card" Logo in the upper right hand corner of the card. That is the exact reason for my title. IT IS the MLB Rookie Card logo. Contact the MLBPA if you don't like it.

I'm not selling for the FUN of it, do you see my user name??? I'm a HUGE Tulowitzki fan. I'm selling because I need to. Thank God the lowest auction was the one purchased by Mikey, the guy that waits until after he bids to do his homework.

Hop-along little guy.....you can pass on the deal!

REGARDS,

ADAM"

...FIRE AWAY

craw_song

Nov 20, 2008
san francisco
Wow, can't believe the Tulo Yellow went for so little...he's been on fire for the past two months, and his final numbers on the season could be awesome if he keeps things up....if the Rockies make it in the playoffs as a wild card, I'm sure he'll be getting a lot of press (assuming he doesn't go cold down the stretch...in which case, they probably wouldn't get in anyway).

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
craw_song said:
Wow, can't believe the Tulo Yellow went for so little...he's been on fire for the past two months, and his final numbers on the season could be awesome if he keeps things up....if the Rockies make it in the playoffs as a wild card, I'm sure he'll be getting a lot of press (assuming he doesn't go cold down the stretch...in which case, they probably wouldn't get in anyway).

He hit .327 after the all-star break last year....I'm hoping for .285, 35, 90....

The Yellow hurt, earlier in the year I missed one that went for $120.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW I'M NOT A JERK...

BUYERS RESPONSE: "I understand your frustration as a seller because of my lack of "homework". You can offer a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. I apologized and you are blatantly venting on me for a mistake I made. If you can't accept my apology that's OK. But I apologized for my lack of insight and I am apologizing now if I offended you. MIKE"

MY RESPONSE: "Mike,

I apologize for my first response. I really do.

I had a son on 2/08/09 and he was in the NICU for 8 days. The medical bills hit us when the recession did. I'm in straight commission sales and March and April were just terrible in the furniture business.

I'm just taking it month by month and I was just a huge jerk to someone just because the MLBPA doesn't know what a RC does and if they do, they are trying to ruin it.

Have a great night!

Thanks,

Adam"

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:

BUYERS RESPONSE: "I understand your frustration as a seller because of my lack of "homework". You can offer a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. I apologized and you are blatantly venting on me for a mistake I made. If you can't accept my apology that's OK. But I apologized for my lack of insight and I am apologizing now if I offended you. MIKE"

I had a son on 2/08/09 and he was in the NICU for 8 days. The medical bills hit us when the recession did. I'm in straight commission sales and March and April were just terrible in the furniture business.

I'm just taking it month by month and I was just a huge jerk to someone just because the MLBPA doesn't know what a RC does and if they do, they are trying to ruin it.

Have a great night!

Thanks,

Adam"

So what does this mean? Is he gonna pay?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
Codasco07 said:
The obvious mistake here is to have listings end on a Saturday night.

Yeah, I didn't want to, but real life beckoned. Had to leave very early on Monday morning and had 1 night to list.

I had 7 day auctions on the following:

[ebay:2t69x8lr]290334802032[/ebay:2t69x8lr]
[ebay:2t69x8lr]290334804439[/ebay:2t69x8lr]
[ebay:2t69x8lr]290334804721[/ebay:2t69x8lr]

...and nothing.....

Tulo must be too old to have his 1st 30 HR season :lol: ::facepalm:: :mrgreen: :twisted: :evil: :evil:

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Adamsince1981 said:

Have a great night!

Thanks,

Adam"

So what does this mean? Is he gonna pay?

negative...

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
TURN OF EVENTS:

BUYER: "By the way... Tulo will be a Great player. Good for the Game in the sense of all that has gone wrong. Diamonds are hard to come by. MIKE"

BUYER: "Item has been paid for thru PayPal. Apology accepted either way. I am in a similar boat with some unfortunate luck and I personally have vented on my loved one's. Which are the one's that are there when "****" hit's the fan. God Love's all and is forgiving. He will carry you and see you thru what it is that you have problems with. He will be your strength and your family your shoulder. Be strong mentally! If you have your mind free you have what you need. Clear thoughts and strength to make it thru another day. God bless you and your family and friends. God bless your son as well. They are precious little angels. MIKE"

I suppose I'll throw in some Tulo Doubles I've got laying around...I'm just numb at life right now.

These people were "walking" right in the middle of an aisle at Bass Pro today...gazing at every single strand of dead hair on this ugly coyote....and I nearly threw them over the faux bridge to their un-timely death as catfish bait...

damn people.....

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
Why are thsoe cup autos so CHEAP??

i have (2) /299
(1) /199

was thinking about selling them, not that cheap though

skrip

I have no clue.....I'm just glad that there is no temptation to sell the Super.

DO NOT SELL.

Members online