Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Reds have won one game since the All-Star Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I didn't expect the Reds to compete for the NL Central Championship this year but I expected them to put a respectable team on the field and for the first half of the season they did but in the second half it has been ugly and I don't see an end in site! :shock:

EricChavezCollector3

Aug 7, 2008
It is painful, I have been to 5-6 Reds game's this year and only seen a lead twice and a win once. Get rid of Weathers first of all, then Baker next.

Bill Bray Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Im sick of watching them, and watching what the front office has done (or hasnt done mostly). Its been ridiculous. Dusty Baker is a joke of a manager, I'm not saying he has a lot to work with right now, the roster is filled with AAA career players but he is just an awful manager. I want a completely new Front Office, I hate Walt Jocketty and almost every move he has made and the fact that he refuses to try prospects such as Drew Stubbs or Chris Heisey and would rather have infielder Drew Sutton start in the outfield. Its just ridiculous. I almost want to become a Pirates fan, atleast they know when they need to rebuild and have a youth movement. When we need youth and talent, we trade it away for a 34 year old 3rd basemen who I'm sure will get a 3 year extension at the end of the season (watch, I can almost guarantee it)

Sorry for the rant, but I have what is commonly known as D.R.F.S. (Deranged Reds Fan Syndrome, commonly caused my seasons of bad baseball and incompetence in the front office)

Bill Bray Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Woo! just saw a promo on ESPN, The Reds made it to ESPN tomorrow night! lol they just showed highlights of Hairston and Encarnacion in the clip lol, thats ironic