Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Poor, Uninformed Soul....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Count how many mistakes he's made, both in the title and the description.

[ebay:pcy09znw]220461587907[/ebay:pcy09znw]

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I love how he says it comes from a smoke-free environment. He must be smoking something, no?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
uniquebaseballcards said:
I'd say his ploy worked perfectly, it got a bunch of people to view his auctions... ;)

If only views automatically translated to bids....

dale_chromie

Dec 26, 2008
Damn it! And I thought I had the only Superfractor...... So now there is 2 Superfractors out there just like 10 Red Refractors that are suppose to be numbered to 5....... lol

img100.jpg

Dale

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Safe to say there's definitely a positive correlation.

Safe to say eBay wouldn't consider it positive, considering the misleading nature of the auction.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I'd be curious to see if Ebay actually did anything for a change...maybe you could turn the poor guy in.

Jaypers said:
Safe to say there's definitely a positive correlation.

Safe to say eBay wouldn't consider it positive, considering the misleading nature of the auction.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I'd be curious to see if Ebay actually did anything for a change...maybe you could turn the poor guy in.

I may be a lot of things, but a rat isn't one of them.

lambert58

Sep 29, 2008
Melbourne, FL
It is a pretty bad listing, but not sure why

I love how he says it comes from a smoke-free environment.

is a bad thing. I received a few cards from smokers and I leave them in my garage for like 2 weeks they smelled so bad. I now but it in my description because I hated it so much.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
lambert58 said:
It is a pretty bad listing, but not sure why

I love how he says it comes from a smoke-free environment.

is a bad thing. I received a few cards from smokers and I leave them in my garage for like 2 weeks they smelled so bad. I now but it in my description because I hated it so much.

I don't recall saying that was a bad thing, if you'll re-read my post in its entirety, you'll understand.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man I'm going to bid on it and when it comes I'm
do a charge back since it is not Autographed (well Facsimile) and it is not a Super either.
::facepalm:: :lol:

Latest posts