Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm tired

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Re: So now MODs lock posts because they don't agree with the OP

To his defense, the post was going in circles (pointless), and it was getting out of hand.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

Rabble rabble rabble!
preview_image_thumbnail.php

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

mchenrycards said:
I just think you were looking for an argument. People gave you their response and you just kept at it.

You don't know a thing about me. I didn't even bump that thread. I came on hours later and it was back.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

sportscardtheory said:
So lock it? If it was going nowhere, it would simply die. I didn't bump it.
People were still responding to it with the same answers, and you kept retorting with the same RC guidelines. That's what we call a stalemate (if there is a such thing on a message board).

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

trademhigh said:
sportscardtheory said:
So lock it? If it was going nowhere, it would simply die. I didn't bump it.
People were still responding to it with the same answers, and you kept retorting with the same RC guidelines. That's what we call a stalemate (if there is a such thing on a message board).

Yeah, it's awesome to have someone decide your discussion is not valid.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe

sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:
I just think you were looking for an argument. People gave you their response and you just kept at it.

You don't know a thing about me. I didn't even bump that thread. I came on hours later and it was back.
You are right in that I know nothing about you...but I read your posts and I know you were looking for an arguement. Why dont you just go to bed now before mommy catches you with the computer under your covers.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

mchenrycards said:
sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:

You are right in that I know nothing about you...but I read your posts and I know you were looking for an arguement. Why dont you just go to bed now before mommy catches you with the computer under your covers.

Clever. Trying to start a fight with me for no apparent reason... looks like you are a troll right now, smart guy.

mchenrycards

not trying to start a fight with you as I have no need to do that. just pointing out that you got your answer...you didnt like that answer.....and now you are bitching that the mods closed your thread. why didnt you just let it go instead of starting this thread. seems to me you are the one looking for a fight tough guy!!

Me?? I am just padding my post count! :)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania

sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:
sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:

Clever. Trying to start a fight with me for no apparent reason... looks like you are a troll right now, smart guy.
troll.jpg

I'm done now before I get sucked in when I'm just trying to lighten the mood.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

mchenrycards said:
not trying to start a fight with you as I have no need to do that. just pointing out that you got your answer...you didnt like that answer.....and now you are bitching that the mods closed your thread. why didnt you just let it go instead of starting this thread. seems to me you are the one looking for a fight tough guy!!

It's not cool in any way shape or form to decide that what we are discussing is not a valid topic. It's no one's business as long as everyone is being even-headed, which they were.

mchenrycards

Card Magnet said:
sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:
sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:

troll.jpg

Lol yeah probably a smart move. I guess I just never learn and got sucked into this guys bad day.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

mchenrycards said:
Card Magnet said:
sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:
sportscardtheory said:
[quote="mchenrycards":yhlcd3ht]I just think you were looking for an argument. People gave you their response and you just kept at it.

troll.jpg

Lol yeah probably a smart move. I guess I just never learn and got sucked into this guys bad day.[/quote:yhlcd3ht]

lol, my day has been great. You are the one who was rude.

BayArea925

Jul 9, 2009

This is a baseball forum don't see any mention of baseball

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008

BayArea925 said:
This is a baseball forum don't see any mention of baseball
::facepalm:: Baseball, happy now?
;) Just messin man.

mchenrycards

sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:

It's not cool in any way shape or form to decide that what we are discussing is not a valid topic. It's no one's business as long as everyone is being even-headed, which they were.

Well it is their board and they can decide if what we are talking about is worthwhile or not. I think you miss this point.

I think you got many answers and you were not satisfied with what you got. so why dont you just drop this and let it go/

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York

mchenrycards said:
sportscardtheory said:
mchenrycards said:

Well it is their board and they can decide if what we are talking about is worthwhile or not. I think you miss this point.

I think you got many answers and you were not satisfied with what you got. so why dont you just drop this and let it go/

Done.

Members online

Latest posts