Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Yet Another Week And Yet Another Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Ryo1549 said:
jeff550 said:
My first time starting one of these threads. how is everyone on this monday?

Hooray. I completely forgot.

Training camps are open for business........T minus 6 days until the first preseason game........T minus 11 days until the battle for starting QB begins in San Fran.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Morning!

Today started out well as I was driving my new car to work :D I got a 2008 Chrysler 300 on Saturday morning...now to find some rims...I may have to sell some cards ::facepalm::

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
I love tools when im selling cards basically selling at what I paid for and I get a comment dang sorry you have that much into it when it sells for higher on ebay ::facepalm::

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I am without phone service for 36 hours now, and our wonderful Comcast team at customer service can't figure it out. (I've been talking to them via live chat online)

Another grip with Comcast - I STILL don't have NFL Network. They were to have it returned to their digital subscribers BY August 1. It is now the 3rd. First they steal the coverage away and get themselves into a court mess. Then the sign a contract with NFL Network saying they will reinstate it. Wonder if I can stir up a lawsuit here, cause I'm pissed. That was my most watched channel and the greedy bastards were supposed to have given it back by now... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry:

Comcast Triple Play package - It's Comtastic, if it works.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I am without phone service for 36 hours now, and our wonderful Comcast team at customer service can't figure it out. (I've been talking to them via live chat online)

Another grip with Comcast - I STILL don't have NFL Network. They were to have it returned to their digital subscribers BY August 1. It is now the 3rd. First they steal the coverage away and get themselves into a court mess. Then the sign a contract with NFL Network saying they will reinstate it. Wonder if I can stir up a lawsuit here, cause I'm pissed. That was my most watched channel and the greedy bastards were supposed to have given it back by now... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :cry:

Comcast Triple Play package - It's Comtastic, if it works.

That sucks to me Comcast an Cox are the worst :?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Today i woke up an checked the mail because we were gone at the gparents house for about a month in a half an all i got was an auto picture of Carlos Mencia :) out of a huge box of mail thats all i got but im really glad i got it

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Card Magnet said:
I am without phone service for 36 hours now, and our wonderful Comcast team at customer service can't figure it out.

Thats funny. My phone and DSL has been on and off for the last week. I have service through Verizon. The phone comes on for a day, then its off for a day and so on. My DSL has been ok but has been going out for like an hour at a time a couple times a day. They are almost impossible to deal with on the phone when there is a problem on their end, but I bet if I wouldn't pay my bill they would shut me off in a heartbeat.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
got this in today...won it for 66 dollars

scan0001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.