Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Products, What Are Your Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
So Beckett has a couple of box breaks up of the new products due out this week, Philadelphia and Rookie and Stars.
I am pretty disappointed in the way both of these products look.
The R&S is just plain hideous, and the Philadelphis is just plain.
What is your take on the products?

The most appealing thing about Philadelphia is the on card autos. Other than that, I don't like it!

cowboysfreak

Aug 11, 2008
I totally agree with you on Rookies and Stars,freaking horrible to look at,just as bad as Score and Inscriptions. I am tempted by Philadelphia,but after a long hard look at the checklist,I am going to let this slide on by. It appears to be UD's answer to Mayo,what with the Obama series,and the other off the wall non football cards. Collectors who are nostalgic will scarf this up,but me personally,am sick of nostalgia.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I have never been interested in low-end football cards... I get excited when SP Authentic, Ultimate Collection, National Treasures or even Exquisite comes out. However I know it's very pricing to certain buyers/collectors. At this moment, I am not that confident about any of this year's Draft players / rookies making any impact... It might look like I will be buying very few football cards this year (towards 2010).

Latest posts