Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need a Good Red Sox inscription. look!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Ok, so tommorow, I am going to see the Lowell Spinners @ Hudson Valley Renegades. I plan on getting a signed baseball on the sweet spot from Ryan Westmoreland. What is a good inscription to ask for. "Red Sox Nation"

EDIT: ANYONE THINK HIS FULL NAME WOULD BE COOL?:

Ryan Michael Westmoreland

EDIT: Anyone think this will be cool

(year, not sure what year)Rhode Island High School Baseball Player of the Year

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
justwar said:
'Yankees Suck'
That would be good, i don't think i'd feel comfortable asking him to write that though. Haha, especially if 1 day I may try to sell the ball in NY :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
thegreathambino said:
does anyone think his full name would be cool :

"Ryan Michael Westmoreland"
Never ask for someone's full name unless you are going to marry that person.
I would ask for something you think you would like.
Like the one you posted Red Sox Nation. Or something like
Avery stay cool you fool :D
signed
Ryan Westmoreland

bigpops65

Feb 9, 2009
Providence, RI
thegreathambino said:
i think he'll do inscriptions. ANy Short Season player who turns down inscriptions is a pain.

Really? So if he doesn't inscribe it, he's a PAIN? I would tend to think that someone asking for an inscription ON TOP OF an auto is a pain. Be happy with an auto.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
bigpops65 said:
thegreathambino said:
i think he'll do inscriptions. ANy Short Season player who turns down inscriptions is a pain.

Really? So if he doesn't inscribe it, he's a PAIN? I would tend to think that someone asking for an inscription ON TOP OF an auto is a pain. Be happy with an auto.

But he might sell it, that could mean an extra $5-10 for an auto he got for free,

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
thegreathambino said:

Ever think you might be a pain for asking the guy to sign his entire name plus an inscription? I understand these people are paid to play a game and entertain you, but you can't expect everything.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
these guys are on route to get payed millions of dollars to play a sport they love. I don't think its a big deal to give back to the fans w/ autographs w/ or w/o inscriptions. We pay too see them play, our money supports the teams. With no money, there are to teams, there are no million dollar salaries, so yea, i don't think me asking for an autograph w/ an inscription is a big deal

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
If you could get "Yankees Suck" you might make it into the newspaper!!!

031df67a6b_091507yankautographmg01.jpg

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
vwnut13 said:
If you could get "Yankees Suck" you might make it into the newspaper!!!

031df67a6b_091507yankautographmg01.jpg

haha, yea i remember hearing about that on the news.. that was last year, or 2 years ago