Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ok, Who's your AL Cy Young right now?

Who is the American Cy Young winner right now?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
darocker80 said:
much tighter race imo, i have halladay for now but my vote/mind can change a lot lol

Thats for sure!

Haren already locked it up a long time ago, right Rocker?? ;) :p

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
I went Verlander, but ask me tomorrow, and I'll probably change my mind. I have no overwhelming feeling for any one of them over the others.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
MallCopKJ said:
darocker80 said:
much tighter race imo, i have halladay for now but my vote/mind can change a lot lol

Thats for sure!

Haren already locked it up a long time ago, right Rocker?? ;) :p
oh heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
It's a little nuts seeing a list of potential CY winners and seeing three guys on the same team. When was the last time that happened? If the Tigers could score more than 1 run a game they might run away with the central. ::facepalm::

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I think Beckett will be up there come seasons end, but I go with Verlander right now. His stats are very good right now, but they would be outrageous if it weren't for a terrible first month or so. 172 Ks in 145 IP is downright filthy.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
I'm going with Beckett, not because I think he is the best of this group, but because he will probably finish with the most wins and that is the most important factor for the voters.

Members online

Latest posts