Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Weekday Pickup Thread- 8/3/09 to 8/7/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Got this in today:

DJeterButton.jpg

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Was down in NW Arkansas past weekend to watch 2 games between the Naturals and Cardinals. Great baseball and place in NWA. Got a few Texas league baseballs and the Cardinals trainer was giving out broken bats at the end of yesterday's game. I Got Peter Kozmas, very nice.

Got it signed in blue which kinda sucks but was my only sharpie. Also he apparently uses a generic LVS bat without a nameplate.

DSC04447.jpg

DSC04442.jpg

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Just the Colvin...Hit the BIN of 29.99$

!B(rz)1QBGk~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBKdjTheICQ~~_12.jpg

.99$ for the nicest looking gold refractors made

!B(Om4zwBmk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLm(rUzBKbN+s2jnQ~~_12.jpg

!B(JtMZg!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1Ej9BK,3!V)vqQ~~_12.jpg

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
ahill1 said:

Sweet Colvin! He was named the SL Hitter of the Week. I saw him play Saturday and Sunday and he hit a HR both nights. I'm a fan of his, but he has been in AA long enough! lol.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
gonzagacubs said:
Nice stuff!

Thanks...I figure for the price on the Colvin I couldn't pass it up, and all it would take is for him to get on a hot streak or to get called up and it will be a nice profit

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
ahill1 said:

Sweet Colvin! He was named the SL Hitter of the Week. I saw him play Saturday and Sunday and he hit a HR both nights. I'm a fan of his, but he has been in AA long enough! lol.

He has been stuck there for way to long, but he needs to stay consistent and he has not done that yet

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
ahill1 said:
Hallsgator said:
ahill1 said:

He has been stuck there for way to long, but he needs to stay consistent and he has not done that yet
Yea, in the past he has struggled with breaking balls and high fastballs, but from what I've see this year, he has improved. His swing is still long and a bit slow, but he has really good power.

Members online