Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"Humble" Bob intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HumbleBob

Aug 2, 2009
Hello all. Wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I am an avid collector of Julio Franco with one of the largest collections around.

I also collect Billy "White Shoes" Johnson items.

My son collects Frank Thomas.

Once we get a feel for the boards, I would like to get to trading items. Anything to help another collector...

I also have a growing collection of Competitive Eating items like a Takeru Kobayashi 2008 and 2009 game used jersey sleeve that is autographed from the Nathan's hotdog eating contest. I also have the Joey Chestnut's autographed ketchup and mustard from the 2007 contest when he set the World Record. These are untouchables though!

Anyway, I am looking forward to hanging out here.

"Humble" Bob

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Welcome to FCB Humble Bob!

By your collecting style I think you will find a good group of collectors to chat with here. There's a Frank Thomas collector topic around here somewhere for your son.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
HumbleBob said:
Hello all. Wanted to introduce myself as a new member.

I am an avid collector of Julio Franco with one of the largest collections around.

I also collect Billy "White Shoes" Johnson items.

My son collects Frank Thomas.

Once we get a feel for the boards, I would like to get to trading items. Anything to help another collector...

I also have a growing collection of Competitive Eating items like a Takeru Kobayashi 2008 and 2009 game used jersey sleeve that is autographed from the Nathan's hotdog eating contest. I also have the Joey Chestnut's autographed ketchup and mustard from the 2007 contest when he set the World Record. These are untouchables though!

Anyway, I am looking forward to hanging out here.

"Humble" Bob

Welcome to the site and I think you will enjoy it..

P.S. There is an Kobayashi auto from A&G I believe..

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Ive got an 87 Fleer Glossy of Franco that i got signed in person last season or the season before when he was down with the Richmond Braves. If you need it let me know and its yours. Just pm me your addy and i can have it in the mail this week.

EDIT: i moved this out to the baseball forum to get some more views. not a lot of people check out the intro forums.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Welcome Humble Bill
Hey Pm me your Address I have a card for your son
a Frank Thomas, Magglio Ordonez, Carlos Lee and Paul Konerko Quad jersey card
I don't have anything you need sorry

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
Welcome Bob!

I hope that we'll all get to know each other, help each other, and learn much from each other! Good luck with the collecting and once I get things organized, I'll probably be having some contests and that be of interest!

Thanks,

David

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Welcome to the site. The members here have a lot of knowledge, any questions feel free to ask.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Sweetness said:
Welcome to the site. The members here have a lot of knowledge, any questions feel free to ask.
Well some do others just make random statements ;) :D
Yeah PT you are kind of useless on these boards, sort of like a filler card in a pack of SP Authentic... :lol:

And welcome to the boards, Bob...enjoy your stay!

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Welcome to you and your son! Glad to have you on board, you'll find many dedicated player collectors like yourself here.

Members online