Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IS LEBRON GOING TO STAY IN CLEVELAND?? POLL....

IS LEBRON STAYING IN CLEVELAND?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I know Lebron might be best suited to play somewhere like the Newyork but i personally would like to see him stay in Cleveland and win a title there. Im not a Cleveland fan or anything but I like to see one of these oddball cites bring a title to their town. I wanted to see it when KG was with the Teawolves and that dint happen. Anybody have any thoguhts on if he is going to stay? or where you think he will play?

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
I feel the Cavs with the trade of Williams have improved their team and I feel for soem reason Lebron will remain on the CAVS

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
I would like to see him stay in Cleveland, but I have a feeling he's leaving after the 09-10 season or whenever he becomes a free agent.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I don't see him staying, although they could be closer in contention for him than people think. They have a bunch of cap room and I see them making a big push. I don't think it will be big enough, but who knows.

Uofo2212

Aug 8, 2008
Why stay when he can play in New York or New Jersey for more money...? The Pistons will have nice cap space in 2010 as well. The only way I see him staying in CLeveland is if they win a Championship, or get another great star to team with him.

Latest posts