Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Help determine a card value.

Is this card worth $135?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
The guy is asking 135 SV for it, is it about right? I don't follow Valverde very much, but would like to have it since living in Houston for so long ;) Your comments are appreciate.

img156.jpg

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Being that its a true 1/1, very unique and a very desirable logo man dual patch card, I'd say its worth what someone will pay for it, and as such I feel the asking price is reasonable. Would I buy it? No. But would a Valverde collector with deep pockets? I think so..

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
Being that its a true 1/1, very unique and a very desirable logo man dual patch card, I'd say its worth what someone will pay for it, and as such I feel the asking price is reasonable. Would I buy it? No. But would a Valverde collector with deep pockets? I think so..

Thanks for the comments, I thought 135 was a bit high since I don't collect Valverde and he'll probably end up being traded. Still a nice card to pass up though.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
blanning71 said:
I would think 80-100 would be a good sv. Its Jose Valverde......and again.......who is Jose Valverde?

LOL, at least he played one all star game in 2007.. And will probably save more than 400 games with multiple teams :mrgreen:

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
95vr4 said:
blanning71 said:
I would think 80-100 would be a good sv. Its Jose Valverde......and again.......who is Jose Valverde?

LOL, at least he played one all star game in 2007.. And will probably save more than 400 games with multiple teams :mrgreen:

Thats cool. An All Star is an allstar is an allstar. I hope you get the card for a decent price. I hope to get a MLB logoman sometime soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts