Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long overdue thanks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I'm embarrassed at the amount of time it took me to get these thanks out. These are way overdue:

First off thank you to TramFan3!

An elusive card that I had all but given up on locating. This is the silver parallel to the base set. These badboys are extremely tough to find, mostly because most of the people that have them probably don't know!

w_1996--tsc--104--sf.jpg

I also received this guy in the mail that I have been trying to hunt down for some time too. Be8elove was the culprit on this one. I've only seen a handful of them. Thank you so much!!

w_2000--diamond_skills--uncut.jpg

And finally a thanks out to one of my fellow McGwire residence, The McGwire Museum. I don't know where he found one of these, let alone two. These are the Fan Club cards sent out back in the day to the A's Fan Club members. I bet most all of these are either destroyed or in a shoebox wrapped in rubber bands somewhere.

w_1993--colla--fc.jpg

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
always cool to get cards you still need for your PC! congrats and way to go to the members who helped you out

TramFan also helped me by sending the 2 canseco's from that set and I greatly appreciate it.. I also noticed Beckett now lists them in their database which must be very recent because they weren't there before.

Members online

Latest posts