Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Man cave: Show off your collectibles room/area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Saw a topic of the same on another forum. Let's see em.

Mine is in part of my office... dont have my jerseys framed or anything yet so not much on the walls. In our next house, I'll have a man room all decked out.

First picture is of my player collections. Everything in the boxes is: Will Clark, Darin Erstad, Bucky Jacobsen or Eddie Murray.

An interesting note... if you look at the 2nd shelf from the bottom, the 6 boxes on the left are jam packed with Will Clark rookies. About 18,000 of em.

On far right, hard to make out, is my game used bat collection in bat tubes.
card-room-001.jpg

This is all my "trade" stuff and prospect stash. I've got some nice USA stuff.

card-room-002.jpg

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
There was a gentleman at the show who won something with the montana superbowl ring that I wish would signup and show off. His entire house looks like copperstown.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
My former Man Cave.
Had a nice walk in closet for my Ripkens and such.
Have it packed up now for the move to Germany. I'll miss it... :(

RIpkenWall.jpg

ManCave1.jpg

ManCave2.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
theplasticman said:
Saw a topic of the same on another forum. Let's see em.

Mine is in part of my office... dont have my jerseys framed or anything yet so not much on the walls. In our next house, I'll have a man room all decked out.

First picture is of my player collections. Everything in the boxes is: Will Clark, Darin Erstad, Bucky Jacobsen or Eddie Murray.

An interesting note... if you look at the 2nd shelf from the bottom, the 6 boxes on the left are jam packed with Will Clark rookies. About 18,000 of em.

On far right, hard to make out, is my game used bat collection in bat tubes.
card-room-001.jpg

This is all my "trade" stuff and prospect stash. I've got some nice USA stuff.

card-room-002.jpg
That looks like my basement I have the same rack and the cards are in boxes just like that

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Pretty nice shelving. I initially bought them to store all the CDs I have (about 40k of them... I work in music haha). Got sturdy steel shelving in the back for that stuff.

andyduke86

Nov 22, 2008
I always love these threads. Great stuff guys!

Whenever I get out of graduate school and get my own place, my sports room is going to be sick.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
WOW some nice stuff, and nice displays, I have a desk on the main floor and an upstairs closet for my stuff :cry:

Hey Russ, when you moving to germany and for how long?

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
Great setups everyone! Don't have anything to share myself.

Btw, does anyone hate the term "man cave"? Not sure why, I have always hated that term, it just makes men sound like stupid cave dwellers.

Members online

Latest posts