Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help with a TTM question. Please READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I know may not be the right forum, but the TTM/IP forum doesn't get much attention, and I'm shipping tommorow so i need some help. THanks!

I am trying to send a Beckett Baseball Card Plus TTM to get signed by a player on the cover. I know w/ cards, i'm supposed to usually supply a Return Envelope w/ it. But with this large magazine, how should i go about shipping with a return box?? please let me know. THanks!
avery

EDIT: Should i mail the magazine in a box, including a large bubble mailer in it to return the magazine in?

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I'd just send it in a large envelope, with a same sized SASE inside, folded in half.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Sly said:
I'd just send it in a large envelope, with a same sized SASE inside, folded in half.

folded in half?? isn't that bad to ship back in an envelope thats folded in half?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
thegreathambino said:
Sly said:

folded in half?? isn't that bad to ship back in an envelope thats folded in half?

Not all all; I used to send 8x10's all the time and I would do what was suggested above. Take two identical size bubble mailers (use the plastic more pliable ones that will easily fold in half as opposed to the more mailers covered in paper) and fold the second in half with enough return postage attached on the inside.

Here is an image of what the envelopes I'm talking about look like:
[ebay:3sxwjnv3]300325333493[/ebay:3sxwjnv3]

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
JEA2880 said:
thegreathambino said:
Sly said:

Not all all; I used to send 8x10's all the time and I would do what was suggested above. Take two identical size bubble mailers (use the plastic more pliable ones that will easily fold in half as opposed to the more mailers covered in paper) and fold the second in half with enough return postage attached on the inside.

Here is an image of what the envelopes I'm talking about look like:
[ebay:kkojuof1]300325333493[/ebay:kkojuof1]
just starting packaging. This is what i'm doing. I'm sending the box(pictured on the left, with the magazine, bubble wrap, and the paper envelope on the right, folded in half, with all the postage on it. I think that should be fine.
wrjpg.jpg

Members online