Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

When creating a shipping label on Paypal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BayArea925

Jul 9, 2009
Do i choose package/thick envelope and does delivery confirmation come with it, i dont have to check anything to have it and I can just put it in my mailbox?
Sorry never done it before

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Great choice using paypal shipping, let me know if you have any additional questions. As for the drop downs, yes, choose "package/thick envelope" each time you send a card in a padded envelope and yes, DC comes standard in all printouts and you are automatically charged the very modest $0.18 fee. Feel free to pm me if you need any other clarification.

John

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
and choose 2-5 day first class mail and make sure the mailer is at least 1/4 inch thick. A packing peanut is best

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
When using Paypal shipping, make sure your package is at least 3/4 inch thick because you HAVE to use DC, and if it is not 3/4 inch thick, it is POSSIBLE to have additional postage charges on the recipient's end.

Also, self-stick labels are AWESOME! In my opinion well worth it.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Also, you'll need to enter the package weight. Usually, 1 card in a top-loader & team bag in a bubble mailer with invoice is around 2 ounces for me. If you are going to be using it frequently, I'd suggest getting a postal scale to weigh your packages. I got mine from Wal-Mart and I think it was around $15-$20.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
i got my scale on ebay for 8 bucks. same seller always selling em. they always sell for a penny plus delivery

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
tonsofcommons said:
When using Paypal shipping, make sure your package is at least 3/4 inch thick because you HAVE to use DC, and if it is not 3/4 inch thick, it is POSSIBLE to have additional postage charges on the recipient's end.

Yes, remember the thickness! I have a card sitting at the post office now that is waiting for .58 postage due. Don't know if its because of this, or the guy just skimped on shipping. :?

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
DWright5 said:
tonsofcommons said:

Yes, remember the thickness! I have a card sitting at the post office now that is waiting for .58 postage due. Don't know if its because of this, or the guy just skimped on shipping. :?

Lucky. My post office automatically bumps packages to priority mail if the thickness doesn't meet their standards. I've had to cover $3.50+ one time because of this. I should note that I live in a small town and they have the time to do all that. It sucks.

Members online