Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Place to Buy 07 BCDP Cases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Looking to pick one up and trying to find the cheapest place. I know some of you are still busting this so all help is appreciated.

Also, if a member here has one for sale, please PM me.
Thanks!

zach

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
FYI - They were selling for $500 even at the National.

I'd want to do it thru ebay so I imagine it would be a tad bit higher than that, which is probably okay by me.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it

zach

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
FYI - They were selling for $500 even at the National.
Wow, wish I had been able to go, would have picked up a few. Were independent dealers selling them, or the big guys (DA, Blowout)?

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I know BO had them on Weekend Special (like every week) for $520/case last week. That has been about the low I have seen them recently.

jkeen01

Aug 7, 2008
If anyone is looking for these cases, please feel free to email or PM me. I can usually beat Blowout's listed prices if you are willing to deal directly rather than through ebay. I have a large quantity on hand, so I can help with whatever your needs are.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
jkeen01 said:
If anyone is looking for these cases, please feel free to email or PM me. I can usually beat Blowout's listed prices if you are willing to deal directly rather than through ebay. I have a large quantity on hand, so I can help with whatever your needs are.

I can vouge for him. Ive orderd from him a few times.