Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Never gone to AA, are autographs pretty easy? They nice?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
I am going on a road trip next week, which includes 2 Binghampton Mets games. I have 40 cards to get signed, and probably a baseball or 2. Is it pretty easy to get autographs in AA? I've never been to a AA game. Any comments.. or advice? Would be appreciated. THanks!
avery

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
It's not like the class level has anything to do with getting autographs. It's also spelled Binghamton.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Penno said:
pujolsjunkie said:
It's not like the class level has anything to do with getting autographs.

+1.

The only thing you have to watch out for is stadiums that are not IP friendly.
oh ok... anyone ever been to the Binghamton Mets Stadium?

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Penno said:
pujolsjunkie said:
It's not like the class level has anything to do with getting autographs.

+1.

The only thing you have to watch out for is stadiums that are not IP friendly.
oh ok... anyone ever been to the Binghamton Mets Stadium?

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
69MetsFan said:
My advice would be to get an extra Ike Davis & Brad Holt for 69MetsFan. More importantly, enjoy yourself!! :D
haha.. lets see how successful i am. If i get all my 40 cards signed, i'll be SUPER HAPPY!

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Avery,

I always do IP autographing in Harrisburg. I went when they played Binhamton. Duda was great I remember.

Harrisburg's stadium is extremely easy to get autos, because there is basically only one way to leave the stadium, through the Locker room exits.

I do not know how Binghamton is though, but good luck!

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
imac220 said:
Avery,

I always do IP autographing in Harrisburg. I went when they played Binhamton. Duda was great I remember.

Harrisburg's stadium is extremely easy to get autos, because there is basically only one way to leave the stadium, through the Locker room exits.

i have the most cards of Duda, so i really hope he's nice ian!!! and, i'm going to 2 games vs. Harisburg.... but yea, my plan is going early to each game, like 2 hours before, then staying after outside the stadium. I'd say if I do that for 2 days, I can get a ton of autos

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
thegreathambino said:
imac220 said:
Avery,

i have the most cards of Duda, so i really hope he's nice ian!!! and, i'm going to 2 games vs. Harisburg.... but yea, my plan is going early to each game, like 2 hours before, then staying after outside the stadium. I'd say if I do that for 2 days, I can get a ton of autos

Yeah, you should definately be fine then. You taking any Harrisburg Cards??

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
imac220 said:
thegreathambino said:
imac220 said:
Avery,

wasn't planning on it. Who do they have w/ what cards?

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
thegreathambino said:
imac220 said:
thegreathambino said:
imac220 said:
Avery,

Luke Montz- 08/09 Bowman Chrome
Marvin Lowrance- 07 Bowman Chrome
Matt Chico- 08 Topps

And others, just cant think of them

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
imac220 said:
thegreathambino said:
imac220 said:
thegreathambino said:
imac220 said:
Avery,

yea idk,.. i prob won't even bother, if i finish up all my cards early.. i will for some signed baseballs of Ike, Holt, and Duda

Luke Montz- 08/09 Bowman Chrome
Marvin Lowrance- 07 Bowman Chrome
Matt Chico- 08 Topps

And others, just cant think of them

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
I go down to Binghamton all the time for games. I only get balls signed and they are very good down there. I even got Mejia and Holt in the stands. I got Santana, Weglarz, and Gomez 5 minutes before the game. Davis I heard is an awesome kid for getting stuff signed. Binghamton is very good, might be down there this weekend.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
mwashuc06 said:
I go down to Binghamton all the time for games. I only get balls signed and they are very good down there. I even got Mejia and Holt in the stands. I got Santana, Weglarz, and Gomez 5 minutes before the game. Davis I heard is an awesome kid for getting stuff signed. Binghamton is very good, might be down there this weekend.
oh.. do they do the thing where 2 pitchers sit in the stands and do the radar gun and the book right behind homeplate?

Members online