Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yahoo Article on Neftali Feliz- Front Page

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Yahoo's been pretty good about showcasing newly called-up prospects, but I think this paragraph got it right, "There are plenty of logical reasons to discount the 21-year-old's performance, of course. It was just two innings against the A's, one of the American League's least productive lineups. And one of the Ks was Jack Cust. Everyone strikes him out."

I'm discounting his 2IP, not his stuff.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
dukedynasty2009 said:
I guess now would've been the best time to sell the Donruss EEE Black Status 1/1 I pulled!!! Oh well you win some and you lose some!!! But 101 WOW!!!

It still kills me, to this day, that I had the opportunity to pick that up when you listed it, but I'd decided to turn in early that night.

At least my buddy was the one who snagged it, though.

He's got it in his store right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-DONRUSS-ELITE- ... .m20.l1116

dukedynasty2009

Jan 11, 2009
Newark, Ohio
It was a beauty I should've held onto it, but I got what I wanted out of it at the time..... It was funny to see all of the people making offers on it when it was clearly priced to sell as it was!!! Oh well good luck to him on selling it, and he is right it was in serious mint condition!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
dukedynasty2009 said:
It was a beauty I should've held onto it, but I got what I wanted out of it at the time..... It was funny to see all of the people making offers on it when it was clearly priced to sell as it was!!! Oh well good luck to him on selling it, and he is right it was in serious mint condition!

If I'd seen it, there would have been no time for anyone to make any offers, as I would have hit the BIN.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
kdailey4315 said:
I would have everything up on eBay today. Sell now while he's being blown up by Yahoo.

I listed my EEE Aspirations Auto /50 last night around midnight and have two offers already that would have made me profit. And I slightly overpaid for the card.

Sell..

ElwayHOf2004

Apr 4, 2009
I bought an Xfractor from 09 Bowman probably about 2 months ago for $5 plus shipping. I saw one ends tonight and its already at $33. I might have to list mine

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Feliz-mania is in full effect. These were selling for less than half this price yesterday:

[ebay:3cdugnj2]260458129506[/ebay:3cdugnj2]

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Jaypers said:
Feliz-mania is in full effect. These were selling for less than half this price yesterday:

[ebay:197dpg2t]260458129506[/ebay:197dpg2t]

I'm willing to trade mine, you interested?

Members online

Latest posts