Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are you greatest IP auto experiences?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

mine came back in 1991. It was a show in Los Angeles.. I was able to meet and get the signature of Roy Campanella for $8.00. The day before Roy was in the hospital. He got out the morning of the show, and still signed for 2 hours.
You could tell he was having a hard time breathing.. he was a true legend of the game.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Went to go see the premier of star wars at a NYC Lowe's theater and saw Derek Jeter walking in as I was leaving...Needless to say I got his autograph and many people just walked right by him, including a couple of my friends, it was pretty funny....I was only 10 or 11 at the time...I doubt he would sign for a 17 year old :?:

Untitled-Scanned-30.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
No question here.
swca1.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Sharing a room with and talking to Mark Grace for 2 hours while he signed items at a private signing in October 2003. He was a great guy, told me some interesting stories about Sosa, his boys, parenting, and the Cubs. Signed 6 things for me, including a high-school yearbook, a poster inscribed to me thanking me for the website, my Disney Sporting Goods prototype mitt, a ball for my son, a Rawlings gold-glove ball, and my lucky Cubs hat. You can see those items sitting in front of him in this photo:

m5.jpg

A couple of other photos from that day:

m2.jpg
m4.jpg
bradmark.jpg
mark_thanks.jpg

Members online