Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........WHOA!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
Went for nothing. No one cares about Parker.

sorry about the ending price man...but i need to know, how did you track these down? Was it 1 or 2 at a time? Or did you find a few huge lots...

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
That was insanely cheap. Not even 3 bucks per refractor rookie???

I would have had to consider that lot. You're almost bound to make your money back, and could make TONS if he starts off hot.

Refractors hit 10 when a guy gets noticed, 20 when he gets hot and 30-75 when he pulls a buchholz / papelbon / bruce / volquez etc.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Mudcatsfan said:
That was insanely cheap. Not even 3 bucks per refractor rookie???

I would have had to consider that lot. You're almost bound to make your money back, and could make TONS if he starts off hot.

Refractors hit 10 when a guy gets noticed, 20 when he gets hot and 30-75 when he pulls a buchholz / papelbon / bruce / volquez etc.

I agree. When I was putting this lot together, I expected to one day cash in about 3-4 times bigger than this. Trip to Vegas coming up, so I listed it now. His stuff was crippled by '08 Chrome autos.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
noaskiecards said:
pujolsjunkie said:
Went for nothing. No one cares about Parker.

sorry about the ending price man...but i need to know, how did you track these down? Was it 1 or 2 at a time? Or did you find a few huge lots...

I put it together mostly one at a time. Here and there I'd pick up a small lot.

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Honestly this auction could turn out to be highway robbery based on Parkers potentail and the amount of refractors in this lot. 3 dollars a card really ?. I wonder if this news had anything to do with it cuz i am a big parker fan and cant believe how low it went.

Whispers are that the #Diamondbacks are going to shut down their top prospect, RHP Jarrod Parker #ouchmyarmhurtsabout 7 hours ago from TweetDeck

Members online

Latest posts