Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Gordon Beckham hold or sell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I'd sell. He seems to have created some Major League hype for himself and even if he maintains a decent season, his value will go down.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
As of right now I could triple my money. No sense in getting greedy.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
I sold all my stuff recently for a little less than they are going for, but still made a pretty penny (minimum of 50% profit on everything). I always take the profit when I can get it. If you have a lot, sell a good amount but keep maybe 10% of what you have. That way you're playing with house money if he does blow up in the playoffs.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
jdacunha said:
I am about to list 3 9.5 Chrome Autos. Any idea at a BIN/BO price? $499.99?

What about a 9.5 X-Fractor Auto? $299.99?

for the 3, you're looking at about $290-300 value there

A_Pharis

I'm holding mine. I also didn't buy it to invest.. my brother just loves busting retail Bowman chrome. Found an Xfr auto stuck to the back of another chrome.
I'm going to keep it just in case the kid is the real deal. If I had investe dmoney into him, I'd sell.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
I only bought 3 , but I could sell 1 and make back all my money. I could gamble with the other 2 and see what happens.

hawkfandan

Aug 7, 2008
4600 North Chicago, IL
A_Pharis said:
I'm holding mine. I also didn't buy it to invest.. my brother just loves busting retail Bowman chrome. Found an Xfr auto stuck to the back of another chrome.
I'm going to keep it just in case the kid is the real deal. If I had investe dmoney into him, I'd sell.

I agree. If you're looking to cash out, now is probably the time. However, I bought for the PC as well.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Tough to tell....

There is usually a 2nd surge with stud rookies as they produce ala Braun and Longoria...

There is money to be made on both spurts... But if Beckham keeps hitting like this, and hitting in the clutch like he is, there is definitely room for more growth over the next two months...

skrip

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts