Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great Night at the Smokies! Geovany Soto and Jim Hendry!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
I was at the Smokies game for about 5 hours tonight because of a rain delay and power outage, but it was well worth.

It turns out Cubs GM Jim Hendry has been here for the last 4 days and he was interviewed today during the rain delay and I got a chance to meet him and get his auto.

This was also the last game for Geovany Soto in Tennessee and I was able to get his auto on a SL ball and see him hit a HR in his last at-bat!

Here's the the Geo ball. Horrible picture.
P8040334.jpg

And the Hendry auto. (also adding to my Handbook auto collection!!)
scan0005.jpg

Also got Welington Castillo in my Handbook:
scan0006.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
I was at the Smokies game for about 5 hours tonight because of a rain delay and power outage, but it was well worth.

It turns out Cubs GM Jim Hendry has been here for the last 4 days and he was interviewed today during the rain delay and I got a chance to meet him and get his auto.

This was also the last game for Geovany Soto in Tennessee and I was able to get his auto on a SL ball and see him hit a HR in his last at-bat!

Here's the the Geo ball. Horrible picture.
P8040334.jpg

And the Hendry auto. (also adding to my Handbook auto collection!!)
scan0005.jpg

Also got Welington Castillo in my Handbook:
scan0006.jpg

Thanks for looking!!
great idea on the handbook. Think Im gonna start doing that!

Members online