Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jarrod Parker Done for the Season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19braves77

Oct 23, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Jarrod Parker has been placed on the DL and will not pitch the rest of the season due to due to tightness in his right elbow.

He looked really bad his last outing and even the announcer said during that game something doesn't look right.

beberly

Aug 7, 2008
Binghamton, NY
This made me thimk of that recent auction where someone bought a lot of 100+ Jarrod Parker Bowman refractors for $380. Whoever bought that might be horribly regretting it at this moment.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
beberly said:
This made me thimk of that recent auction where someone bought a lot of 100+ Jarrod Parker Bowman refractors for $380. Whoever bought that might be horribly regretting it at this moment.

Maybe at this moment, but he's still by far the D'Backs' top pitching prospect, and he will eventually recover. Obviously the buyer will have to sit on them for a while, but chances are he'll be back to normal next year.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
beberly said:

Yeah I mean, the timing is unbelievable, but the price was right for the buyer. He'll still profit on it in due time.

Members online