Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Quit my job today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
not mlb but still a quiter

002-1.jpg

and also someone who quit on his team..
017.jpg

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
thefasterblade said:
LOL Manny

I never thought of Barry Sanders as a quitter.

Never understood how leaving while on top made someone a quitter. Just because most athletes try to hang on as long as possible doesn't make them necessarily better.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
I don't really see Barry Sanders or Tiki Barber as quitters. They left at the top of their game and moved on. I don't see that as quitting. Did they need to go out with broken legs or concussions?

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
rico08 said:
Sanders and Barber both left their professions. They were not laid off or fired; they quit. Why the confusion?
So everyone who has ever stopped playing a sport is a quitter?

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Retiring an quitting is a big difference atleast they werent like Favre get out come back in get out again an then have another chance at comeing back in

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
barry sanders is a QUITTER...he retired at the top of the game but the fact of the matter is he still had at least 5 years left to play at that exact same level....he didnt want to play on the lions plain and simple so he quit.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
barry sanders is a QUITTER...he retired at the top of the game but the fact of the matter is he still had at least 5 years left to play at that exact same level....he didnt want to play on the lions plain and simple so he quit.

Just because he had time in him didnt mean he quit this is like saying Joe Montana quit Steve young quit Jerry rice quit emmit smith quit walter peyton quit did all those guys quit too?

Members online

Latest posts