Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hanson Is Cruising Today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
blitzerlover said:
Apart from the first inning he has been dominant. One of the two hits was an infield single.

He did get a bit lucky last inning. Headley tripled, then Blanks tried to sac fly him home, but Church's cannon nailed him at the plate.

blitzerlover

Aug 9, 2008
Jaypers said:
blitzerlover said:
Apart from the first inning he has been dominant. One of the two hits was an infield single.

He did get a bit lucky last inning. Headley tripled, then Blanks tried to sac fly him home, but Church's cannon nailed him at the plate.

Church has a gun, but Headley was safe.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
JINXXXXXXXX. Venable has been on a tear lately. I don't know who the Padres think they are trying to win games right now. :shock:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Seiya said:
JINXXXXXXXX. Venable has been on a tear lately. I don't know who the Padres think they are trying to win games right now. :shock:

Will Venable has been surprisingly hot!

Kevin Kouzmanoff ended the first, fourth, and sixth innings with double plays. That'll help any pitcher out.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
rico08 said:
Seiya said:

Will Venable has been surprisingly hot!

Kevin Kouzmanoff ended the first, fourth, and sixth innings with double plays. That'll help any pitcher out.

That's my boy! I have a helluva Venable collection; unfortunately, I was forced to sell the 07 BC Super and 06 Bowman Sterling Red to Casey, but I'll get them back eventually!