Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This doesn't bode well for future Razor Sig upside value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Not many people outside this board know who Razor is.

And the whole Metal auto thing doesnt hold much weight.... if a player gets hot... all his cards get hot.... even 2nd and 3rd year cards... Longoria was the most recent. But it goes for all players.... and with this being a "Rookie Card" it should go up if people actually knew about the cards.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
I know he's not exclusive but has anyone tracked Gordon Beckham's Razor stuff? Curious to know % wise the increase in last 4-5 weeks in his Razor stuff vs. increase of BDP stuff. Obviously majority prefer BDP so that's why I was curious about the % increase and not the straight $ increase

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
There was a guy who dumped a press plate auto at $125 BIN or BO last night which I thought was low. Figured he could have gotten $150-175.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
excel_B said:

What did they sell for when they were up for auction? Wonder what type of premium it sees for him being called up and for it being a BGS 9.0

They sold for about $65 raw. Guess the call up and grading doesnt help much.... unless it jumps in the last few minutes.

Looks like they go for $45 or so raw. So the grading helped.... but lost money since released.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
kentuckyderby said:
Metal and USA option most likely to blame

WINNER WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER.
WIth all the better looking and rarer USA options now being listed, who needs an stinkin' razor base? ;)

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
topprospectalert said:
There was a guy who dumped a press plate auto at $125 BIN or BO last night which I thought was low. Figured he could have gotten $150-175.
Dumped?? Far from it.
Plates get no love.
I had it listed for over 2 weeks. Highest offer I got was $55 on a $100 BIN.

So listed it again on monday when his call up was announced and sold it last night at $125 BIN.
I bought it for $42. I'm not too good at math, but I'm pretty sure that is a 300% ROI.

Far from a dump. ;)

ANd besides B's AUTO Patch, I STILL have his next best 3 cards produced.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
kentuckyderby said:
they went for $65 when first sold??

It just sold for 68 and it was graded since then

what the heck

bummer

maybe the next one will be better but people do like to use completed auctions as a rough idea

[ebay:1fp605bs]330338695814[/ebay:1fp605bs] Yea..... didnt get much of a bump.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
I know you did good on it. Just thought it might have popped for more after last night. Great flip either way, and I meant no negative conotation to "dump", I say that about every prospect I sell.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Let's remember that this is a pitcher playing for one of the least exciting teams in the Major Leagues who had a nice, but not stellar debut.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts