Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who wins on this fantasy trade?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Player A gets Albert Pujols

Player B gets Josh Johnson, John Lester, Clayton Kershaw, and Matt Garza

Edit:

Player B is in last place for K's and W's

Player A needs offense

dooly

Feb 9, 2009
hard to say without seeing their whole team but from what you wrote, it seems like it would help them both

it also depends if player B will have enough innings to go around for all the new pitchers he gets. also taking on more players, who would he need to drop

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
dooly said:
hard to say without seeing their whole team but from what you wrote, it seems like it would help them both

it also depends if player B will have enough innings to go around for all the new pitchers he gets. also taking on more players, who would he need to drop

B would have enough innins and games started available fo rthe rest of the season. His pitching staff is in dire condition and could drop easily drop 4 players.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
I think B somehow gets the upper hand, at least in terms of what it can do for his season. That's 4 solid contributors. Who would they be replacing pujols with?

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
Really depends on the format of the league. If there are playoffs, I likely would give it to team B. If it is strict Roto, I am probably giving it to A, because he has already reaped 3/4 of a season out of those players and has all their stats credited to his pitching staff. He can likely just pick up RP to maintain ERA and WHIP and take the hit in Ks and Ws. Pujols is probably good for about 14 additional HRs this year.

Members online