Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time for some SMACK TALK College FB style!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Haha no love for Notre Dame. I am hoping for a decent season this year as the last few have been horrible.

Notre Dame vs Purdue
49 wins-25 losses-2 ties

If Purdue ever has a winning record against ND, you'll be too old to enjoy it :D

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
deceptikon1978 said:
Haha no love for Notre Dame. I am hoping for a decent season this year as the last few have been horrible.

Notre Dame vs Purdue
49 wins-25 losses-2 ties

If Purdue ever has a winning record against ND, you'll be too old to enjoy it :D

HAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just my luck...I am a Cubs fan too :lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
tenclubber said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Notre Dame vs Purdue
49 wins-25 losses-2 ties

HAHA!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Just my luck...I am a Cubs fan too :lol:

Ouch!!!! Even as a Pirate fan, I can say that!!!!

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
Is there really anything to talk smack about other than saying, GO GATORS!!!! LOL! Hopefully more awards for Timmy!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Ugh, I have some good ones, but I cannot get on photobucket right now :x

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
champb21 said:
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS TEXAS LONGHORNS

I would worry about beating Oklahoma before worrying about the National Champinship Game.

In my humble Note Dame loving opinion Sam Bradford > Colt McCoy

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
nflu.jpg

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
we beat them last year on nuetral turf i don't see us having trouble this year especially without Bradford main wr gone to draft.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Tim Tebow will win the heismen. Flordia will win the NC. If Flordia plays USC Tebow will TRUCK Taylor Mays..

Oh and Julio Jones is a dawg

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
arod305 said:
Tim Tebow will win the heismen. Flordia will win the NC. If Flordia plays USC Tebow will TRUCK Taylor Mays..

Oh and Julio Jones is a dawg

I like Tebow and would like to see him win a second Heisman. Florida will not be playing USC in the title game. I see the winner of Texas OU going to the title game. You know USC will loose that one game to a scrub school like they do every year. Not to mention Cal and Oregon actually have good teams this year and the PAC 10 will not be a cake walk.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Well, the 2 domer fans in here aren't that delusional I guess. Every nd fan I meet thinks they are going to win it all every single year...yes, even at the beginning of the 2007 season. I am guessing that USC is pretty happy that Clausen decided to leave Cali :twisted:

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
16KnuteRockne.jpg
68FourHorsemen.jpg

I am not a fanatical Notre Dame fan, but I can appreciate the tradition.

Go Indiana Hoosiers!
I predict "single digit" wins for IU this year!
(at best three...)

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I was really ticked when ND finally won a bowl game last year. I loved saying 1994 over and over and over to my buddies who are Irish fans.

And BTW, I still say it with the disclaimer "Major" Bowl.

Members online

Latest posts