Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 8/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Barnese -- 4.2 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 8 K's.

Westmoreland: 1-1, now batting .303.

Aaron Hicks (definite Hot Sheet candidate): 1-2 tonight, and is now 8 for his last 20.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Brandon Waring homers (19) on a fly ball to right field. Pedro Florimon Jr. scores. Robert Widlansky scores.

Think he's in line for a promotion this year. He's been pretty solid. Showing very good power with 31 doubles.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
AKA Coastal said:
ThoseBackPages said:
Brandon Waring homers (19) on a fly ball to right field. Pedro Florimon Jr. scores. Robert Widlansky scores.

Think he's in line for a promotion this year. He's been pretty solid. Showing very good power with 31 doubles.

If he can stick at 3B, the O's have a nice foundation at the corners down the road

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
AKA Coastal said:
ThoseBackPages said:

If he can stick at 3B, the O's have a nice foundation at the corners down the road

Yea, he's got Josh Bell blocking him in AA.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Brown has a triple.

Trevor May- 4 and two thirds inning, 7K's, 3 ER. Only a couple of balls hit hard, the rest were bunts and infield singles. He was taken out because he tried to field a ball up the middle with his bare hand. He was also over 100 pitches so it was kind of a double whammy.

Gose also stole number 63.

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Jaypers said:
Barnese -- 4.2 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 8 K's.

Westmoreland: 1-1, now batting .303.

Aaron Hicks (definite Hot Sheet candidate): 1-2 tonight, and is now 8 for his last 20.

You see Huddy got promoted? Haven't seen an official announcement, but heard it directly from the player himself. Can't image many players have gone from A ball to AAA in one season.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Hosmer is 1-for-4, triple, Run, RBI thus far

Mike Montgomery pitched a nice one, 7ip, 5hits, 1ER, 7K's, 2.25 ERA thus far this year! :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
jondawg04 said:
Jaypers said:
jondawg04 said:
You see Huddy got promoted? Haven't seen an official announcement, but heard it directly from the player himself. Can't image many players have gone from A ball to AAA in one season.

http://futuresox.com/frontpage/?p=1190

Well deserved.

That was hearsay, but he was right. He has officially been promoted. Any thoughts on how he might fall in the BA top 100?

I think he'll be near the back end, but he's clearly the Sox' #2 overall prospect in my eyes, behind Flowers.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
Drew locke with his 18th dingdong and breaking the 100 rib eye steak mark.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
XdanX said:

Less keystrokes, more youtube uploading! heh

HAHA i was there alll day. Who ever tried to well "fix" things just made it worse. I pretty much spent close to 2 days fixing the istakes and all that. Started painting today but didnt get much of that done so thats tomorrows big project. Ill prob have anew video saturday!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
XdanX said:
ThoseBackPages said:
XdanX said:

Less keystrokes, more youtube uploading! heh

HAHA i was there alll day. Who ever tried to well "fix" things just made it worse. I pretty much spent close to 2 days fixing the istakes and all that. Started painting today but didnt get much of that done so thats tomorrows big project. Ill prob have anew video saturday!

NIIIIICE!!!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Matt Moore with an excellent performance.

5 IP, 1 H, 1 R, 3 BB, 9 K