Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Don't have much experience w/ Koufax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
My neighbor asked me to sell some cards he inherited. There are hockey, basketball, baseball and football. I booked the cards and there are alotta high end cards there, many expensive cards. There was also a small piece of paper, signed by Sandy Koufax. Its like cardboard stock, but smaller than a 3x5. What would something like that sell for with authentication for JSA?

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
A_Pharis said:
[devil's advocate]
The real question is how much are you going to tell him it's worth to buy it from him and flip it?
[/devil's advocate]
:twisted:
haha, my neighbor knows NOTHING about cards, he said he'd give me 10% of what i sell. I could really do it, my brother actually suggested it. But I would feel bad! He's a close neighbor

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
hofautos- it doen't have JSA yet,

thosebackpages- don't have the cards with me, will probably get them to go price them out for the national, maybe later

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
thegreathambino said:
A_Pharis said:
[devil's advocate]
The real question is how much are you going to tell him it's worth to buy it from him and flip it?
[/devil's advocate]
haha, my neighbor knows NOTHING about cards, he said he'd give me 10% of what i sell. I could really do it, my brother actually suggested it. But I would feel bad! He's a close neighbor

10% is reasonable, even for a friend....time is money...

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
hofautos said:
thegreathambino said:
A_Pharis said:
[devil's advocate]
[/devil's advocate]

his cards will attract more ppl to my table also

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
thegreathambino said:
hofautos said:
thegreathambino said:
A_Pharis said:
[devil's advocate]
[/devil's advocate]

his cards will attract more ppl to my table also
Nice job on scoring these, well per say. I would take them to the ECN and see if there are any takers.
From what you say there should be. Now with that in mind price them right so you can move them, but obviously
don't under price them. Then for you neighbor keep a record of what you sold and for how much they sold for. And then collect your money from him.
Oh yeah keep to sets of books, ones with the real prices. (For what they actaully sold for) and on that you will show the guy with lower prices. So you could satnd to make 30 percent not 10. :lol: LOL I kid.

Members online

Latest posts